Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Shelley's Birthday - March 27, 2002

Wednesday - March 27th
We are back in St. George again.  I just can't get enough of spending time with my family.  I can't bring myself to miss anything.  This is Shelley's 30th birthday.  My dad put all the candles in the cake, but Shelley said she didn't want to blow them out, so we didn't light them.  She just pretended to blow them out after the song.  I recorded all the birthday fun, so here is the video.


 Hannah drew this cute picture for Missy and her "Boyfriend".  Missy kept telling her that he was her husband now, but Hannah wouldn't listen and just kept calling him her boyfriend.  Hannah is a cute girl.  I love her so much.  Also, she is very funny and entertaining.
 This is the kids when the party was over and they had to head home.  I recorded them as they got ready to go.  They are too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment