Saturday, September 21, 2002

Cute Little 'Lissa - September 21, 2002

Saturday - September 21, 2002
It's my sister, Kelly's Birthday today!  Happy Birthday Kelly!
Here are some more pictures of my cute, cute, cute little Alissa.  She really is so precious.  Everything she does is just adorable to me.  She is amazing!  I love her so much!
If you notice, these pictures were taken in the middle of the night.  Roger works the grave yard shift.  I've been on Roger's sleeping schedule for a while, so we can have more time with each other.  Also, since we are not from Brigham City, we don't have any friends here.  We've tried to make friends, but apparently, it is not easy to make friends in a small town.  I'm trying to get back to a regular schedule, so that Alissa's sleeping habits won't be all confused.  Tonight, I decided to stay up late and hang out with Roger.  That's why we have the pictures of our little Alissa in the middle of the night. Here is a short video of my cute little sleeping baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment