Monday, March 20, 2006

Cute Kids - March 20, 2006

Monday - March 20th
The kids all love to take turns helping to feed Brinley.  It makes them feel so big.  I think Brinley likes it too.  She smiles and laughs at them as they feed her.  Shayden is here again today.  We love babysitting Shayden.


 My handsome little guy, Parker.

 Pretty little baby girl, Brinley.


 Shayden wanted to play a song for me.  She flipped through the pages of the primary song book and said, "I'm going to play the flower one."  Then she played the piano for us.  I thought it was funny, because she looked serious and like, in her mind, she was actually playing a beautiful song.  Parker quit playing on the piano when she stated playing her song and he clapped for her.  I love these kids!  They are so much fun to be around.  I'm so lucky to get to take care of them and watch them learn and grow.  Here is the video of Shayden playing the piano.
 Alissa is doing really well with her potty training.  I'm so happy to have one less child in a diaper.  It is so nice!  We all ran up to the bathroom with Alissa when she said she needed to go.  Pretty much, the kids follow me where ever I go in the house.  So, whatever room I'm in, is the room they will come and play in.  It's funny hoe they can find fun things to entertain them in each room of the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment