Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Set Up My Blog - February 27, 2008

Wednesday - February 27th
Well, I finally set up a blog. Janae has been trying to get me to do this for a while now. I knew that I wanted to start one. I just had to make time to set it up. I definitely won't get it all set up today. This might take awhile for me to get used to this and to learn all that I can do with a blog.
Brinley really wants to play the computer right now, so I am going to take a break from trying to set this up.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog site is cool Jenny I like it. good luck with posting on it all the time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo I was the first person to comment on your blog.

    I Rule
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so glad you started a blog! Your kids are so cute. Brynlee looks so much more grown up since I saw her last! WOW! I am looking forward to many many more posts!

    ReplyDelete