Tuesday, April 15, 2008

answer to my question

My earliest memory is when I was 3 years old. I remember crying because I did not want to go in to my primary class. I wanted to stay in the nursery with my sister, Kristy. I remember feeling relieved and playing in the nursery with Kristy. I'm guessing that my parents gave in and let me go to the nursery a few times. I also remember the first time that I went to primary. I was crying because I really wanted to go with Kristy. My mom made me go to my class. I kept my hands over my face and kept crying. Some one showed me where to sit and they sat next to me and tried to cheer me up. I finally stopped crying, but I was still feeling nervous. I kept my hands over my face for most of the time I was there. I have always had a hard time dealing with change.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking and thinking...it is hard to remember anything before kindergarten....anyway I have tried calling a couple times (your cell phone..didn't you get a home phone? I think i forgot to get that number) anyway will the 16th or 30th work for you for a BBQ at our house? Let me know so I can start planning!
    Janae

    ReplyDelete