Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

I am sick! I have pneumonia and it is not fun. I am so tired of being sick! This has not been a competely miserable sickness, but it just feels like it is never going to go away! I have not felt very uncomfortable, just really tired. Except for last night. I didn't take my ibuprofen or any of the cough syrup that the doctor had recomended. I thought that I would be fine if I skipped a dose. I was wrong! I woke up feeling miserable! So I hurried and took my medicine. Now I'm back to not feeling uncomfortable, just feeling tired.
I've had a lot of time to think while I've been resting and I came up with an idea for another blog. So my new blog is http://mycraftsblog.blogspot.com/. It is a craft blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have been sick, get better soon. Off to check out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete