Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hanging out with my Sisters - April 20, 2013

I did a wedding cake for a friend's son's wedding.  We had to deliver the cake to a church near the Timpanogas Temple.  Luckily, my sister lives near the temple, so we had a fun excuse to go see family.  I was not fond of the cake that I had to do for this wedding.  I guess, because it felt like anybody could have just thrown this cake together.  I think I just like more of a challenge.  I really didn't enjoy putting this cake together.
 After dropping off the cake, Roger went to Salt Lake to visit his mom, brother, and his friend, Dan.  While the kids and I stayed and played at Linda's house.  My sisters, Shelley, Linda, Kari, Kristy, and Missy were all there to hang out.  The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.  They spent a lot of time fishing from the trampoline.  They would toss out the line and the kids on the ground would try and catch it as they reeled it in.  They had a ton of fun doing that.
 The kids and I spent the night at Linda's house.  We just relaxed and hung out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment