Friday, August 2, 2002

Meeting With The Lawyers - August 2, 2002

Friday - August 2nd
Roger and I went to Salt Lake today.  We saw the lawyers and worked out a payment plan.  We don't have to pay nearly as much as before.  Now all we owe is a little over $600.00.  Roger's mom called them before and told them what she thought of the whole situation.  so, they were afraid of us.  We could tell they were really nervous when we came in.  Anyway, I'm really glad that we got that all worked out and I'm really glad that Roger's mom has the knowledge she does about this stuff and that she was able to help us out.
WE went to Babies-R-Us today.  It was so fun!  We bought 3 outfits and a car seat.  I'm so excited for Alissa to be born.  I love all of the cute baby stuff that we are getting.  I can't wait to hold Alissa in my arms.  We need to go back to Salt Lake when we get more money and buy the stroller that goes with her car seat.
My legs, feet, hands, and arms have been really sore.  I don't know how to describe the pain, but it does not feel good.  They were hurting really bad last night when I was trying to sleep.  I was not sure what was causing the pain, but I think it is from over working myself.  I get tired and short of breath when I do a lot of things.  I usually try to work through it so I can get whatever I am doing done.  Today, I sat down and rested as soon as that feeling came on.  It was annoying because it took so much longer for me to get things done.  But it helped a lot.  I feel so much better tonight than I have in the past.  My hands, arms, legs, and feet aren't hurting tonight, just the regular baby kicking and lower abdomen pains.  So, that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment