Thursday, October 31, 2002

Halloween 2002

Thursday - October 31, 2002
It's Halloween!  Roger and I watched a couple of movies, then pulled out the video camera to make a video of our cute little Alissa.  We still don't have any friends here in Brigham City, so we get bored a lot.  When ever we're bored, I think, "Let's make a video!"  I don't know why I think like that, but I just do.
I had this cute Halloween outfit for Alissa to wear today, but I forgot to wash it.  So she didn't get to wear her cute little Halloween stuff.  Bummer!
Roger was playing church basketball the other day and ended up hurting his toe.  Another guy ran into him and rammed into his toe.  Now his toenail is barely hanging on.  That is why there is a picture of a foot in with our Halloween photos.  Here is the video I took of our not so eventful Halloween.

 These pictures weren't taken on Halloween.  I'm not sure what day we took these.  I just posted them with this, because Alissa is wearing her cute little Halloween outfit, that she didn't get to wear on Halloween.  The top picture was taken while we were hanging out at my friend Jamie's house.  The other two were taken at the VanBibber's home.  There is Alissa with her cousin Missy.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment