Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Some Firsts For Alissa - October 30, 2002

Wednesday - October 30, 2002
Today Alissa got to experience snow for the first time!  Roger and I bundled her up and we walked across the street to the church parking lot with her.  She's too little to really enjoy it, but still, we showed it to her.  Roger threw a tiny snowball at her and at me.  Then I threw a little snow back at him.  We had our first family snowball fight!  Of course, we hurried and wiped the snow off of Alissa's shirt as soon as it hit her.  And we couldn't run around, because we were holding a little baby.  But it was still fun to go out and be in the snow for a little bit with our new little baby girl.  Being parents is exciting.  There are so many firsts for us to experience.  Here is the video I took of Alissa's first snow and pickle.
After we played in the snow, we went inside and decided it would be funny to experience another first.  I was eating some pickles and I thought it would be funny to see Alissa's face when I shared some with her.  It was funny!  Poor little girl.  She was looking at us like, "What are you doing to me?"  The funny thing is that now Alissa loves pickles and can't seem to get enough of them.  She even drinks the pickle juice when the pickles are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment