Friday, March 16, 2007

I Had a Good Scare Tonight - March 16, 2007

Friday - March 16th
I had a nice relaxing day.  I spent as much time as I could sitting in the sun and reading my Christopher Layton book.  It is so fun reading about my ancestors.
Our phone isn't working and we can't figure out why.  We thought we had it fixed before Roger left to work, but it turns out we didn't.  Roger couldn't get a hold of me on the phone, so he called a neighbor to come over and make sure I was okay.  He was worried because he kept calling and I never answered.  The phone didn't ring here at all.
When the neighbor (Dave Pollock) came to the door, I was really scared.  It was late and I had no idea who would come to the door so late.  I was really scared to answer because I thought it could be someone trying to break in.  It took me a long time to get up the courage to answer the door.  When I finally opened the door, Dave had walked around to the side door to see if he could get in that way to check on me.  So, when I opened the door, and he came around the corner, I jumped really high!  It scared me so bad!  I was shaking really bad for at least 5 minutes after that happened.  I scare easily.  Especially at night.  Dave felt really bad for scaring me.  It was very nice of him to come and check on me though.  I'm glad that roger looks out for me and that he was so concerned when he couldn't get a hold of me.  I love roger.  I feel so safe with him.  He is the best husband ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment