Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Playing With Our Friends - March 21, 2007

Wednesday - March 21st
My friend, Lisa Spotten came over.  She lived in the house around the corner from us for about 3 months, while they were house hunting.  She said that she wasn't trying to make friends, since she knew they would be leaving soon.  I ended up talking to her because I thought she was somebody else.  We hit it off right away and realized that we had a lot to talk about.  she is so fun.  I loved having her live so close and it was so nice to have a friend.  Now she lives in Garland.  Not way too far away, but not walking distance anymore.  But she still comes to visit every once in a while.  The kids all had a lot of fun playing with Parker's train set.  I was babysitting today, so there were a lot of kids here.  I was tending Isaac, Aytymn, and Shahaley.  We had a busy fun day.










No comments:

Post a Comment