Monday, March 31, 2008

My Own Computer - March 31, 2008

Monday - March 31st
I got a new computer!! It is so exciting!! This is my very own computer. I don't have to share with anybody. It is great!.................but...............there is one not great thing. My new computer has vista on it. I like the vista, but I don't like how nothing will work with the vista. My printer (which I bought not that long ago) won't work with the vista. My favorite scrapbooking program also will not work with the vista. I'm also having a hard time getting my Kodak program working. The Kodak program is really frustrating, because it works just fine on my husbands computer (he has vista), but for some reason I can't get it to work on mine. I really like to post pictures, but I won't be able to for a while, until I get everything straightened out.

2 comments:

  1. YES! I was always pretty lonely growing up. It was usually just me and my Mom. I have been the only child at home since I was 12. I have always been a really social person and loved to have people around so it was hard to have such a small family. I loved living with my Aunt and Uncle because of that.

    Travis has 6 siblings and it is so fun to getother with them. There are so many different people to talk to and Paisley loves having so many cousins.

    That is why I want to have lots of kids...it might be hard while they are young....(Regan is teething and I feel like pulling my hair out I am so frustrated etc) but when they are older it is so worth it I think.

    I have been meaning to call you but as I mentioned before I have had a pretty rough week, no sleep (my eyes are burning right now)

    James' reception was nice. They live here in SLC and so does Kevin so I told them we are going to have a BBQ sometime. I am thinking May. If we schedule in advance can you make it down? Think how fun, James, Kevin, Regan, you, me. The kids can wreck havoc in the basement and we can chat. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wished that I could have a older brother.
    I don't know exactly why but I always thought that older brothers
    would protect you and take you places (for free!) and just have fun with.
    I am happy with my family and if I had a older brother I would have to share a room!

    Good questions!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete