Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Missy's New House - March 12, 2008

Wednesday - March 12th
It's been a few days since I last posted anything. My niece came to spend the weekend with us. We had a lot of fun. We planned on making a funny video to post, but I just couldn't get the energy.
I just went to the store and bought a lot of craft things. Now I have a lot of activities to do with my children and the children that I babysit. I just thought I would post something before all the kids get here. We will be making lots of crafts for the next few days.
It will be fun, messy, and tiring.
We went to see Missy and Mikal's new house last Thursday.  She asked me to post the pictures that I took.  Unfortunately, I waited to long and somehow I managed to lose a lot of the pictures.  Here are the ones that I didn't lose.  I'm frustrated because I took a lot more and a lot better pictures than these.




3 comments:

  1. my favorite teacher was Miss Watkins in 5th grade. It was her first year out of BYU and she was full of great ideas! We were always doing neat things. That year one of our classmates died from cancer. One day we took tons of balloons and all walked to the cemetery. It was quite a walk but she wanted us to go there as a class to remember her. Her dad was also in some government office in Idaho and he came and talked to us about the government. She was so nice. We even set her up on a date with my cousin Joe. She was so nice she came to our house and ate dinner with us and him. They stuck around and played games. It was so cool to have my teacher come to my house!!! They didn't get married, but I wish they would have (well I really like his wife, so i guess it is okay they didn't) She ended up getting married near the end of the year to a BYU football player. He came and talked to our class several times. We even all got to go to her reception.
    That was a fun ?

    It was so good to see you. You are so cute. I really wish we lived closer to each other. I get so bored here..sometimes. I wish I could hang out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite teacher is my mom.
    Not only has she home schooled me and my siblings, but she also teaches the everyday things that we need to know.
    Moms are the best teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite teacher is my Hubby he is the best english teacher ever! He corrects me all the time j/k He thinks his students probably don't think he's the best teacher but I do.

    ReplyDelete