Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have not forgotten about my blog

I have just been really busy. I have been job hunting (not something I love). It has been a long time since I have had a job. I was not very happy about needing to find a job. I'm not job hunting anymore, because I found a job. I got hired at a daycare in Brigham City. It is called 'Little Brigham Aggies'. It is at the USU Extension. Also, I got accepted to USU, so I will be going to school there as well. I can take my kids to work with me! I'm so relieved to have found a job. Especially one that is so ideal for me. I'm not taking any classes until next semester. The kids will be comfortable there by that time, so if I ever need to I can leave the kids there while I go to my classes. With Roger working on the weekend, it will be pretty easy for me to make my schedule so the kids won't have to go to any daycare.
I don't start my new job until the 15th.
This week is going to be very busy for me. My sister, Missy, is getting married on the 12th. I'm going to be making the eclairs and her wedding cake. So I'm pretty sure I won't be posting anything this week. Next week is when I start my new job. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like. So I just don't know what life will be like with my new job. I will post something eventually though. So don't stop visiting my blog.

4 comments:

  1. why did you have to find a job? you haven't had to work before have you?
    You should open up your own cake decorating business I think you would do good with that you have that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy girl. That is so cool you get to go to USU, that's where my Dad graduated, Go Aggies. Anywhoo I missed your call and we so need to talk, there is so much going on. I am going to try my hardest to go to missys wed so I can see you guys. It's fun working at the daycares near school, I did it for SLCC remeber that?? That is nice you can take your kids..I would love to go back to school and finish..alrighty I will try to call, but if I don't I'll see you friday. Have fun with the cake and eclairs...you rock and I love ya!! It was sooooo good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to work, because we are in debt. We have been feeling a real urgency to get out of debt. The only way to get out of debt quickly is for me to get a job. Also, I am going to go to school and we need money for that. I would love to do a cake decorating business. I am not a good business person. I have a hard time charging people for what I do. I need someone who could help me do a cake decorating business. I feel intimidated and unsure how to even start my business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great job for you. I could picture you working at a daycare. A few years ago I worked at a daycare full time. Even though it was hard work it was probably the most rewarding job I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete