Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missy's Bridal Shower

I told Missy that I wouldn't post any of the pictures that I took of her at her bridal shower, but I think the pictures are cute. I'm sorry Missy. I'm only posting the pictures that I think everyone looks good in. I don't want anyone to feel embarrassed. If anyone is upset about their pictures on here, just let me know and I will remove them as quickly as possible.
At my bridal shower (Missy hosted) we played a game where they asked Roger a bunch of questions about himself, then they ask me those questions and I'm suppossed to guess how Roger answered the questions. Everytime you get a question wrong, you have to put a piece of bubble gum in your mouth (the big square kind, not just a small piece). I didn't get any of them right. I had a ton of gum in my mouth. I could hardly talk. It was uncomfortable and not my favorite game. It's funny now, but when we played the game I wasn't very happy about it. I think I was just really embarrassed because I looked like a fool standing in front of everybody with my mouth too full of gum, barely able to talk, and not knowing the answers.
We played this game at Missy's bridal shower. Missy did a lot better than me. She was worried because I was the one thinking up the questions to ask her, soon to be husband, Mikal. I was nice, I asked a lot of questions that I thought she would know the answers to. She did a lot better than me at that game. She still ended up with quite a few pieces of gum in her mouth. When she got too much gum in her mouthy, Kari offered to put gum in her mouth when Missy got it wrong. Because Kari wanted some gum also. Where was Kari at my bridal shower! I really could have used the help! After the game Kari and Missy had a bubble blowing contest. For anyone that doesn't know, Kari and Missy are my sisters. Here are the pictures.
I think Missy won.
Kari's bubble
I took a few pictures of Jamie and Janae, but when I uploaded my pictures I noticed that all of the pictures I took were not on the camera any more. Janae and Jamie asked to look at my camera after I had taken their pictures. They were talking about deleting the ones they didn't like, but I thought they were joking. Did you guys delete you pictures or am I just forgetful. I really thought I took more pictures of you two. Janae and Jamie are my friends from highschool.
This is Jamie, Janae, and baby Regan.

I tried to fix this picture of Alissa and make it look really cool, but it didn't work out very well. I made the background behind Alissa all black (that worked well), but she had chocolate all around her mouth and I tried to fix it so you couldn't see it (I don't think that worked well). I took this picture while we were at the bridal shower. There is a lot of pink around her eyes, because she got make up for her birthday and she put a lot on so she would be pretty for the bridal shower. Here is a picture of Shannon with chocolate in her mouth. Shannon was Missy's best friend when they were younger. I ended up with a lot of pictures of Shannon. Shannon if you want me to take your pictures off of here, I will.
We played a game where you hold a paper over your head and draw a picture of what the bride will look like on her wedding day. That was a funny game. I had never heard of this game before, but I think it was my favorite.

Here's Jamie
Shannon


My Mom and My sister Kari

Shannon again (she is making silly faces in most of the pictures). Your funny Shannon.

Jamie

Here's Missy opening here gifts.

4 comments:

  1. Jenny
    It was fun to see you. And no we didn't delete any pictures. We were just trying to figure out how to see the pictures. We couldn't even do that. I actually like that picture of me...where the picture Jamie took of you? LOVE YOU LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, im sooooo offended of the pictures....NOT! I'm kind of a picture slut. I would be sad if there werent any of me :)

    That was a fun shower! One of my favorite so far.

    Dont take down the pics of missy! She is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jenny, it was so good to see you, and I am so excited about the verizon thing. The pix are great!! I had tons of fun. I can't wait to see you again! love ya rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my blog you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete