Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Tree and New Dress up Clothes - November 7, 2010

Sunday - November 7th
I decided to try something new this year.  Last year, when I was feeling so sad because my mom passed away, Roger let me decorate the house for Christmas early, because Christmas makes me feel happy.  He told me I can decorate as early as I want from now on.  I put up the Christmas tree today, but because we are setting it up so early, I decided to make it into a Thanksgiving tree.  I glued feathers on the back of some ornaments so they look like turkeys and we used Thanksgiving colors.  The kids were excited.  We had fun decorating.  After we decorated, the kids pulled out their extra large coloring books that I had bought at the dollar store where I bought the decorations.  We love coloring.


 Parker's loving his new fuzzy gloves.
I bought some costumes at Walmart.  All of the Halloween stuff was on sale.  I tried to find costumes that would fit them next year, but it wasn't easy to find ones in their sizes.  I just bought what I could with the plan to let the kids use them as dress up clothes.  They couldn't wait to start dressing up.






No comments:

Post a Comment