Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving - November 25, 2010

Thursday - November 25th
This year we spent Thanksgiving with Roger's family.  We all went to Todd and Jeanne's new house.  Their house is gigantic!  They have an intercom system, so when it was time to eat, they could call for everybody to come into the kitchen.
 While we were waiting for dinner to be ready, the kids were all upstairs playing with their cousins.  I went up there with my camcorder and camera to see what all the kids were doing.  Alissa, Brinley, and Parker were in a room at the end of the hall that was full of toys.  They had a lot of fun stuff to play with and the kids had a lot of fun with their cousins.

 The older cousins were hanging out in Sierra's bedroom.  They were being really funny.  I took some funny videos of them showing me their goofy games they were playing.

 Roger was waiting for me when I came down the stairs.



 Dinner was yummy.  After all the yummy food, we took some time to celebrate Joyce's birthday.  Her birthday is on the 28th.




No comments:

Post a Comment