Saturday, March 12, 2011

Parker's Lost Tooth and Brinley's Haircut - March 12, 2011

Saturday - March 12th
Today Parker lost another tooth! The tooth right above the one he lost is also really loose. I think it's fun to see how the kids look when they lose their teeth.


A few days ago, Brinley cut her own hair. This is not the first time she has done this. It has been a long time since she even tried, so I thought we were past that and didn't need to worry about her doing that anymore. I was wrong! She said that she cut it because she really wants to have short hair. Her friend Mikenna has short hair. I'm guessing that has something to do with Brinley wanting her hair short.
I'm feeling really sick today, so I really wasn't feeling up to cutting her hair, but Brinley insisted. So these are her before pictures.




She didn't want to let me take after pictures. I can't remember how I convinced her to smile for these. That's so sad, because this just happened about a half an hour ago or so. My memory is getting ridiculously bad.



I don't have any pictures of Alissa to share today. Alissa has been playing at her friend's house for most of the day.

1 comment: