Sunday, May 8, 2011

Muddy Children and Dog - May 8, 2011

Sunday - May 8th
After church, our two little stinkers went outside in the backyard to play.  They ignored my telling them to change their clothes first.  Apparently there was lots of mud outside.  Molly was covered in mud also.  We had to give the kids and the dog a shower before I could let them run through the house.  It was funny to watch Molly dry off.  She is a very entertaining dog.  Here is a short video of my muddy children and here is a video of Molly drying off.  This was taken after she had already done her super crazy running around everywhere drying off.
 Molly was tired after all their fun playing outside and her shower.  I love how she thinks she is small enough to climb up and rest on everybody.  This is her favorite way to cuddle with people sitting on the couch.  I love it!  She is a funny dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment