Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our New Tent - June 2, 2011

We got a new tent!  We have never been camping together as a family.  I used to have a tent, but it was smaller than this and I broke it one of the times I was playing pretend camping in the house.  This bigger tent we got is too big for setting up in the house, but we plan to go and do some real camping with it soon.  I'm excited and nervous.  I haven't been camping in a really long time.  I'm also worried about how well the kids will do.  I took video of the tent, but no pictures.  I need to figure out a better way to share my videos on here.  I will post a video as soon as I figure that out.
Also, we had a fun day playing with friends.  Ben and Erin came over.  Roger, Parker, and Ben played basketball while the girls played house and played on the tire swing in the backyard.  We had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment