Monday, November 7, 2011

We found a House to Rent - November 7, 2011

Monday - November 7, 2011
We found a cute little house out in the middle of nowhere.  It's in a tiny little town called Penrose.  I've always dreamed of living on a farm.  This is what I imagined living in a small town to be like, not like our old house which was in a regular neighborhood.  I always dreamed of living on a farm or just out in the country where neighbors weren't so close.  So, I'm really excited to try this out.  This house is much tinier than we are used to, but the rent is really cheap.  We are hoping that we can live here for a while and save some money.  I had Tammy and Kristen Beverly come with me today so I could pay the rent and show them where we are moving to.

Before we found this house, I went and looked at another rental house out this way.  It was a very interesting house.  It seemed like it would be a nice place to live, but I really didn't like the kitchen and the weird floor plan.  I couldn't really imagine how I would decorate or arrange furniture in a house like that.  It had like 3 living rooms, a teeny tiny kitchen, and 3 small bedrooms upstairs.  There was no master bedroom.  The Realtor said that most people use one of the living rooms as a bedroom.  The weirdest thing about the house was in the upstairs hallway. There was a toilet and a sink right out in the open.  I thought it was really funny and weird looking.  Here are pictures of the outside of the house.  I really wish I had taken pictures of the inside.  I just didn't think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment