Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter - April 8, 2012

Sunday - April 8, 2012
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy with school and moving.  After I got all our stuff put away in the new house, I got sick.  It was miserable.  I lost my voice completely (that's never happened to me before).  My voice is still recovering.  It was not a fun.  So anybody that tried to call me and I didn't answer, that is why I didn't answer.  I really couldn't talk.  Anyway... we love our new house!  It is so nice.
Since church starts at 9:00 am, we had to wake up early to have our Easter fun before church started.  The kids were super excited, so getting up early was easy for them.  They had so much fun finding their Easter baskets and eggs this morning.




 We didn't get a chance to decorate our Easter eggs before Easter, so we decorated them today after church.  The kids loved it.  We did it a little different this year.  We had a lot of different decorating options.  We normally just dip the eggs in a color, but this year we had paint, glue with sparkles, stickers, and all sorts of fun stuff.  The kids loved it.  I think I want to do it this was every year.  I just need to make sure we have time to decorate them before Easter from now on.






 Brinley finished her eggs first and went in the living room to practice her hula hooping.

 When Parker and Alissa finished we all ended up in the living room playing. Roger came and joined in on the fun.  The kids love it when their dad plays too.  They had fun playing with their hula hoops, the big bouncy balls, and Parker's new bat.



No comments:

Post a Comment