Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Kids Made Cookies - March 10, 2012

Saturday - March 10, 2012
We will be moving on the sixteenth and seventeenth!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to have a dishwasher again.  I really dislike washing dishes by hand.  It's miserable.  I'm also looking forward to having more room.
Packing is stressful and a lot of work.  It is really hard to pack, take care of your family, and keep a clean house.  So, in all of my pictures, you can see that the house is not very clean, but I am doing my best.  The kids wanted cookies really bad, but I was busy packing.  I told them how to make them all by themselves.  They all team worked and these are the cookies they created.  They were so excited to be making the cookies all by themselves.  When they started to put the cookies on the cookie sheet, they got the brilliant idea to make one cookie sheet have extra large cookies on it.  They were excited about the thought of having a cookie that takes up their whole plate.

 I had cleared most of the small stuff out of the living room.  We needed a place to store the boxes after I packed stuff in them, so we moved the kids' mattresses into the living room and I'm using their rooms for all the boxes.  The kids love sleeping in the living room, so they had no problem with this move.  Parker and Brin love jumping on their beds when it is like this.  Their mattresses are in really bad shape because of this.





No comments:

Post a Comment