Thursday, March 1, 2012

Playing in the Snow While Waiting for the Bus - March 1, 2012

Thursday - March 1, 2012
We have not gotten very much snow this year.  It's been kind of a bummer, but also a blessing, since snow blows in through the door at this house.  It is an old house and the door does not seal well.  It's also a blessing because I started going to school at Steven's Henegar College in Logan and I really don't like to drive in the snow.  Especially in our tiny little old beat up car that doesn't handle the snow very well. 
The neighbor's dog came out to join us while we were playing.  The neighbor's dog is fun and it makes us miss our dog, Mollie.











I've started taking a CNA course at Steven Henagers College.  It keeps me busy.  I've been a stay-at-home mommy for the last 10 years.  I love being a homemaker and I love having little ones at home.  The sad thing is that my little ones are growing up.  They are all in school now and that is just CRAZY!  I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
Lately I have felt a real urgency to get started on my education.  Now that the kids are all in school, it's time!
I've been praying about this for years and I have decided that nursing is what I will go in to.  My goal is to become a nurse anesthetist.  I've got a long way to go.  I will finish my CNA course the first week of May.  I've turned in my application at Utah State University.  I'm hoping to start school in the Fall.  I'm excited to get going on it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment