Saturday, December 1, 2012

Brinley's First Sleepover - November 30, 2012

Friday - November 30, 2012
Brinley went to her first sleep over. She was so excited to go.  I wasn’t too worried about how she would do.  I just thought she’d be too busy and having too much fun to get scared or miss me.  She just called me at 7:40pm in tears.  She said that she missed me.  She didn’t want to come home, but she just really wanted to see me.  She wanted me to come to her friend’s house and see her for a little bit.  We only have one car and Roger was at work so I couldn’t go and see her.  She felt really bad.  I gave her the choice to come home, but she didn’t want to.  She eventually stopped crying and decided to stay.  She had a good time, but she woke up feeling sick.  She called me first thing in the morning and asked me to come and get her.  On the way home from her friend's house, Brinley threw up all over the back seat of the car.  10 minutes before Brinley had called me to pick her up, Alissa threw up all over her bed.  That was the start of a long day full of sick kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment