Friday, February 22, 2013

Picking the kids up from School - February 21 - 22, 2013

Thursday -February 21, 2013
I just realized that I have a nice phone that takes really good pictures and videos.  I'm not used to having that, so I forget to use it.  While I was sitting and waiting to get the kids, I remembered!  So, I pulled it out and took some pictures and videos to document what it is like getting the kids from school.





 We stopped to visit the Beverlys.  It was Ben's  birthday.  They invited us in and shared cupcakes with us.  We didn't stay for too long, since we didn't want to be in the way.  If you can't tell, I'm all about selfies lately, since my new phone lets me turn the camera view, so I can see myself while I'm taking the picture.




Friday - February 22, 2013
More pictures from picking the kids up from school.
 Here we are just chillin' at home.  I made some new pictures.  I got creative and made our last name using a bunch of pictures.  I like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment