Friday, September 19, 2014

The Bubble is Back! - September 19, 2014

Friday - September 19, 2014
I haven't done anything really fun with the kids in a while because I've been feeling so stressed out.  I felt really bad when I realized that I haven't taken any pictures this month, so I decided to do something fun.  I bought plastic sheeting and duct tape and now we have a bubble to play in.  Brinley's friend, Onnika came home from school with her today and I knew they'd have a ton of fun playing with this.  Parker, Brinley, and Onnika had so much fun goofing off and playing in the bubble.  They pretty much played in it the whole time Onnika was here.




 They took one tiny little break from the bubble to play with play dough, but that only lasted for a few minutes.  In no time they were back in the bubble playing.





 After Brinley's friend Onnika left, Alissa's friend, Sydney came over to play for a little while.  When Sydney comes she normally stays for a really long time, but today I had all friends go home by 8:00 pm.  I just haven't been feeling well all week.  It is the craziest thing.  It's not like a normal sickness, but I feel achy, with a little headache, and ridiculously tired all the time.  I have been sleeping a lot lately.  I go to bed early, then after I get the kids to school in the morning, I fall back asleep for 2 -3 hours, then after Roger leaves to work (around 5:15 pm) I fall asleep again for another hour or two.  Anyway.... enough about my sickness.  The kids all had fun playing in the bubble today and they were happy that Sydney got to come over and play for a little while also.  They made up a really fun game with a ball.  they all had a ton of fun playing that.




No comments:

Post a Comment