Monday, October 22, 2001

Roger and Jenny Pictures - October 22, 2001

Monday - October 22nd

We don't have a lot of pictures of us together, since we haven't known each other that long.  So, we have been busy, trying to get enough pictures of us for our wedding video.  also, we need a good picture to put on our wedding invitation.

Yesterday was my birthday.  Roger was so good to me on my birthday.  I feel bad, because I had a bad attitude.  The problem was, that he woke me up.  He woke me up to give me breakfast in bed, which was super nice.  I'm just not  morning person and I was a little fussy with him.  He made me pancakes and he had real maple syrup to go with it.  I've never had real maple syrup and I'm a picky eater.  I was excited about trying something new.  The gift he gave me was awesome though.  He bought us tickets to go to an Allison Kraus concert.  I was really excited about that.  Roger went out of his way to make my birthday special and for some reason, I couldn't shake the fussiness I was feeling.  I was thankful and happy about all he did for me, but I didn't show it very well.  I feel bad.  I apologized to him and did my best to make it all better and let him know how much I love everything he did.  I don't know why I was so fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment