Monday, October 1, 2001

The Dress I want - October 1, 2001

Monday - October 1st

My friend, Marque, took my to a store in Bountiful.  She knew the lady that owned the shop, so she was thinking that she could help me get a good deal.  Jenny and Regan came also.  I had so much fun.  I loved trying on dresses.  It was so fun to be the center of attention.  I loved that every time I walked out of the dressing room, they all ooohhed and awwwed.  I had never experienced anything like that before.  I loved it!  I tried on a ton of dresses, but nothing was as cute as the first dress that I tried on.  They didn't have the dress in my size.  I went dress shopping at a few other stores.  They weren't as fun, because I went by myself.  It's so much better when other people come and tell you how pretty you are.  At a dress shop in Provo, I told the owner about the dress from the other shop that I loved so much.  He told me that all he needed was a number off of the tag and he would be able to get me that same dress for a lower price.  I went to the bountiful store, found the dress, and asked the lady if I could take some pictures of it, so I could show my family.  I took a close up picture of the tag, so I could show the Provo shop.  The Provo shop was so helpful.  They sold me the dress for less money and said they'd have it in the shop in no time at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment