Saturday, October 6, 2001

Taking Pictures For Wedding Announcement - October 6, 2001

Saturday - October 6th

 We went to St. George to visit my family again.  I love to be with my family as much as possible.  We spent the day in Brian Head. My dad got a new 4-wheeler.  My sister Missy was especially excited to try it out.

We rode the 4-wheeler and took a lot of pictures, hoping to get a good one to use on our wedding invitation.
Here's my sister, Missy.  I love hanging out with my sister Missy.  We always have so much fun together.
This is my niece, Kristin and my nephew, Alex.
 Roger and I goofing off.

 Here we are at the start of our 4-wheeler ride.  Uncle Orsin said that he had a good place for us to take pictures for our wedding invites. 
 Uncle Orsin pretending to hit us before our 4-wheeler trip.
This is the beautiful place that he suggested we take our pictures.  We ended up using one of the pictures taken here.  The picture below is one that didn't work out, because I was making a weird face.  I need to do some more digging to find a copy of the picture that we actually used.

No comments:

Post a Comment