Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Pretend Camping and Cooking Show - November 21, 2001

Wednesday - November 21, 2001
Roger's mom wasn't too happy when she heard about us all sliding down her stairs, but we had sooo  much fun playing our pretend hiking and camping game.  Roger was the hottie ranger.  He warned us that there was a bear in the area, before we went on our long hike to our camp ground.  WE turned off all of the lights and used flashlights to find our way.  We should have left earlier in the day so we didn't have to hike in the dark.  I love playing pretend!  So we hiked over all the furniture, then we came to a big waterfall (the stairs).  The only way to get to our campground was to go down the huge waterfall.  So down we went!  At the bottom of the waterfall, we had a little hiking left to do before we found our campsite.  Luckily, someone had gone before us and had the tent already set up.  We huddled in the tent with a flashlight and started to tell ghost stories, when we heard a noise.  Something was outside of our tent, but we couldn't see what it was because it was so dark.  We stayed huddled in a corner of the tent, with a blanket over our heads.  All of the sudden, a big scary bear (Roger) came into our tent!  We all screamed and tried to run away.  He grabbed a hold of my arm, but I managed to slip away from him and we raced back up the mountains, trying to get to the ranger station where we knew the hottie ranger was so he could save us.  The bear caught up to us and grabbed my leg.  I fell to the ground and it started dragging me toward it.  Missy and Becca grabbed a hold of me and tried to pull me to safety.  I don't remember how we ended the game ended, but I do remember that we had sooo... much fun!  Here is the scrapbook page I made of our fun.
 After our camping game, we decided to watch a movie.  A movie is no good with out popcorn, so we headed to the kitchen to make some.  Then we decided to make a cooking show of us making the popcorn.  My dorky brain, just won't stop!  We can't even make popcorn with out it becoming another dorky fun game.  During our show, Roger's mom came home.  She started to fix herself some food and we pretended that she was an intruder trying to ruin our show.  We yelled for "Security!" so Missy came and tried to remove her from the kitchen.  We had fun.  I have no idea what movie we ended up watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment