Sunday, November 11, 2001

St. George for Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party - November 11, 2001

November 9, 2001
My friends and I all headed to St. George to have a bachelorette party and also go to the bridal shower that my sister, Missy, threw for me.  Roger and his friend, Tyson, also came along for all of the fun.  We had to separate into two cars.  I rode in Marque's car with Rachel and Lindsay.  I had my video camera with me and we entertained ourselves by playing a funny game I made up.  We pretended that we were on a show where 4 girls were stuck in a car.  We each took turns talking about our experiences while we were in the car.  I'm pretty sure that's the game we were playing.  I come up with so many dorky games that it's hard to keep them all straight.  It was fun and it made the drive go by fast.  We started out by introducing ourselves, then we talked about our experiences in the car, then I felt like we needed some conflict, so we came up with some conflict.  Then we resolved the conflict and ended our show because the battery was dying on the camera and I think we were all getting bored with the video.

Here are the pictures from my bridal shower.  The party was held at Linda's house and hosted by Missy.  The party was a lot of fun.  I loved all of it, except for the bubble gum game.  She asked Roger some questions before the party.  During the party she asked me the same questions about Roger.  Every time I got a question wrong, I had to put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth.  I ended up missing a lot of them.  She asked things like what his favorite cartoon is - I was pretty clueless.  There were a few of them, that I knew, but Roger had answered differently than he had told me.  I was so frustrated! 




 After the Bridal shower, we got together with a bunch of friends from Dixie College.  It was so fun to see everybody again.

No comments:

Post a Comment