Thursday, November 22, 2001

Thanksgiving - November 22, 2001

Thursday - November 22, 2001
My first Thanksgiving with Roger's family was a lot of fun.  The VanBibber's brought  some friends of theirs to come and celebrate with us also.  It was very nice.  I really enjoyed the dinner.  I was a little disappointed in myself.  I talked up my cheese ball to everybody, then I decided to try something just a little different and it didn't turn out very well.  It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as it normally is.  We all watched the movie 'Shrek' after dinner.  One thing that they do that I'm not used to, is they have a lot of pie.  We always have pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, but they go above and beyond that.  They had a pumpkin pie along with a ton of other pies.  They had every flavor of pie you could think of.  I'm not much of a pie person, but it wasn't bad.  I think I can get used to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment