Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Bad Day - February 19, 2003

Wednesday - February 19, 2003
I had a bad day today.  Alissa didn't sleep well last night, so I was up most of the night.  This morning I hit my face with the car door, so now I have a black eye.  It hurts!  All week I thought and hoped that I was pregnant, because a pregnancy test that I took was positive,  I went to the doctor today and found out that I'm not pregnant.  I was really upset about that.  I've been able to calm down and make myself feel better about it now, but it was extremely upsetting at first.  Then I had to go to the bathroom really bad, when we were in the car on our way to some place, and we got stuck waiting for a train.  It was the longest, slowest train ever.  It was moving so slow that I could have got out of the car and run along side it and go much faster than it was going.  It was just kind of a bummer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment