Tuesday, February 11, 2003

We didn't get to Go on Our St. George Trip - February 11, 2003

Tuesday - February 11, 2003
We were going to leave on a trip to St. George today, but I woke up feeling really sick this morning.  I have a bad cold and I feel extremely tired.  We figured that it would be better if we waited a week or two until we go.  It was supposed to rain down there this week anyway.  I'm disappointed because I was really looking forward to seeing my parents.  My parents seemed pretty disappointed also.
Alissa was so cute today (but she is always cute).  She sat up by herself for a really long time.  I was so excited.  I have so much fun playing with her.  She has been sucking on her lips a lot lately and it looks really funny.  She also started making a funny grunting sound when she gets mad.  It is so funny when she does it.  She did it tonight because she didn't want to fall asleep.  I had such a hard time not laughing.
I sent some pictures to Grandma Mathison today.  Then Alissa and I went for a walk.  She got fussy so we didn't take a very long walk.  After that, I unpacked our bags, that I was up late last night packing for our St. George trip.  I made dinner, cleaned up, then put Alissa to bed.  She fought sleep really hard tonight.  It took an hour and a half to get her to sleep.  I took a short video of sitting by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment