Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mopping The Kitchen Floor

The kitchen floor really needed to be mopped. We do not have a very good mop. It cost to much money to replace the top and it gets dirty way too fast. I don't like to mop. It is my least favorite job. Because of the bad mop and how badly I dislike mopping, I did not mop for a long time. So the floor was disgusting! So on Saturday the kids and I mopped the floor together. We used buckets and rags and got down on our hands and knees and mopped the floor. The kids had a lot of fun. Brinley and Parker got the floor and themselves really wet. Alissa was really good at squeezing the water off of the rag so she did not get water everywhere. I took these pictures of the kids when we finished. Their socks where really wet so I told them to skate across the floor with the socks to finish the mopping job. They really loved that!
Brinley's shirt was to wet so she took it off.
Alissa was jumping up to scare Parker when I took this picture.
I love this picture of the kids. I just wish Brinley was wearing a shirt and Parker was wearing pants.
I love Parker's smile.

I took this picture of the kids today. They were playing with some of the playdough they got while they were trick or treating. Alissa shaped the playdough into letters. She wanted to spell Parker's name but she did not have enough playdough.


I realized today that I don't take as many pictures of the kids as I used to. I'm going to work on that. The kids are really enjoying my new job. They love it when they get to come to work with me. I don't take them with all of the time. On the days that I have to go to work before Alissa gets home from school, I don't take the kids. If Alissa can't come , I feel bad taking the other two and leaving her at home with out them.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait till I have kids so I can put them to work! j/k Sounds like the kids had fun. I really like Alissa's haircut. She looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allissa looks so grown up with her new haircut, I like it. My kids used to like mopping, not so much anymore though!! Love you guys and love seeing the kids!! Teresa

    ReplyDelete