Sunday, December 19, 2010

Moser Family Christmas Party - December 19, 2010

Sunday - December 19th
We had the Moser Family Christmas party at our house this year.  It was really fun to have everybody over and I feel like it went really well.  I was unsure how it was going to go.  I was so excited to get to have it at our house for the first time.  I was a little disappointing to realize that being house to host it, doesn't mean you get to be the one to plan it.  I thought it did, but Cindi and Joyce planned it all.  That's okay though.  It turned out really well and we had a lot of fun.  They planned some really nice things.  We did our usual gift exchange, someone read the Christmas Story to us all, Cindi and Caroline played a song on the piano, the kids wore costumes while they listened to the story of Jesus' birth, they gave the kids little musical instruments and we sang Christmas carols, and the grown ups did a funny white elephant gift exchange.  It was a lot of fun.  I took a lot of video of all the fun, but forgot to take pictures.  I have only one picture to remember the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment