Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Bone Family Christmas Party - December 18, 2010

Saturday - December 18th
We went to Kari's house for the Bone Family Christmas party this year.  We usually take some time to celebrate Kristin and Kiara's birthdays also.  I have been getting horrible migraines lately.  I get them almost every time we go to Salt Lake.  It is miserable!  I ended up getting another horrible migraine tonight at the party.  It was bad.  I could hardly handle being at the party.  My head was throbbing so bad, that it made my sick to my stomach.  I thought for sure I was going to barf.  It was really miserable.  It just got worse and worse as the night went on.  we ended up leaving a little early.  I just couldn't handle it.  We stayed as long as I could.  I only took a few pictures and none of them turned out.  I took pictures of Kiara opening her birthday gifts.  My head was throbbing too bad by the time we got to the Christmas party gifts and activities.  I don't know why my headaches have been getting so bad lately.  It is miserable!  I really don't like it!  I hope they go away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment