Saturday, February 5, 2011

Making a ghost Video - February 5, 2011

Saturday - February 5, 2011
My niece, Missy came for a visit.  While she was here, I learned how to make a ghost video on my movie making program.  So we set up to make a ghost video.  In the our movie, Alissa will be jumping on the couch and playing around.  Then she will fall off.  She lays on the ground like she is dead.  I use the ghost technique to make it look like she come out of her body.  She is surprised to see her body laying on the ground.  She runs over to Parker and Brinley, who are having a tea party, and tries to get their attention, but they can't hear her because she is a ghost.  Then she acts like she is being pulled back to her body.  She lays back down and then wakes up.  It's like she died and then came back to life.  It was a cool video.  It took a long time for me to put it together.  I no longer have that video due to my old computer breaking and losing it.  I'll have to make a new ghost video.  I forgot about that.  We had a lot of fun making ghost videos.
This is Brinley and her friend, Sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment