Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brinley is Still Scared of Molly - April 16, 2011

Saturday - April 16th
Brinley is still scared of Molly.  We have to keep gates up to keep them separated from each other.  We block off whatever room Brinley wants to play in.  I'm worried that Brinley won't get over her fear and we'll have to give Molly away.  She is terrified.  We keep trying to get her to be comfortable with Molly, but nothing we do seems to work.
Anyway, here are some of the picture I took today.
 I'm not positive where this park is, but I'm pretty sure that it is somewhere in Logan.  We needed to go buy a crate or a large cage for Molly.  When we left her alone the other day, she destroyed my scriptures that I had left sitting on the piano.  So, we realized that we need a place to keep her safe and out of trouble when we have to leave her every once in a while.  Luckily, we don't have to leave her very often, but it will be nice to know that she is safe and out of trouble while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment