Monday, April 18, 2011

Crystal Hot Springs - April 18, 2011

Monday - April 18th
We finally made it to Crystal Hot Springs.  We didn't let anything distract us from going there this time.  We didn't do anything crazy or spur of the moment.  I think we've been doing enough of that lately.  Missy, Becca, and Jonny came and met us there this time.  Becca is going to be leaving soon.  She is going to go to school in West Virginia.  She's really excited about it.
When we got to Crystal Hot Springs, there was a sign on the door explaining that KSL would be coming to do a news story tonight at 6:00pm featuring Crystal Hot Springs.  It seemed to be a lot more crowded than we are used to, but that sign explained it all.  We thought that sounded fun, so we decided to stay longer than planned, so we could see the news people come.  We bought water slide passes this time also.  Alissa loves the water slides.  She was really happy to get  go on them this time.






 I noticed an older guy walking around the pool that looked like Elvis Presley.  I had to get a picture of him, so I had one of the kids stand in front of where he was so I could get a picture.



 The helicopter bringing a reporter and camera crew from KSL finally came.  I put my camera away as the helicopter was landing.  I wanted to be in the water and kind of out of their view when they came.  I didn't really want to be in their video and on the news.  It was fun to watch everybody get so excited and to see them interviewing different people that were swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment