Saturday, August 18, 2012

Haircuts - August 17 - 18, 2012

Friday - August 17, 2012
The kids were all playing in the front yard, then they came in asking if they could play in the grassy area across the street from us.  I told them that they could.  Eventually, Alissa and Parker got bored and came back home, so Brinley was over there by herself.  I don't let the kids go and play at the park on the playground by themselves, but I don't worry if they want to play in the grassy area right across the street, because it's easy for me to peak out the window and check on them regularly.  When Brinley came home, she walked up to me with a weird look on her face.  She was really embarrassed and nervous about how I would react, I'm guessing.  She looked at me and said that Shaylie gave her a hair cut.  I said, "What?" and turned to her to get a better look.  When Brinley had left to play at the park, she didn't have bangs.  When she came home, she did.  Shaylie is a 10 yr old girl that should know better!  Brinley said that Shaylie asked if she could cut Brinley's hair.  Brin told her "No", but Shaylie kept begging.  Shaylie told her that she cuts hair for people all the time.  She said that she is really good at it and her friends call her and ask her to cut their hair for them.  Finally Brinley gave in.  She didn't do too bad of a job.  It is just annoying!  I never would have dreamed that something like that would happen.  So here's Brinley's new hair style.
 Saturday - August 18, 2012
Alissa had been asking for me to cut bangs for her for a while.  Since Brinley had bangs, I decided to finally cut bangs for Alissa also.



 Our friends Ellie and Jake came over to play for a little while today.  Here are a few pictures of our fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment