Sunday, August 12, 2012

Murder Mystery Dinner Party - August 11 - 12, 2012

Saturday - August 11th
Missy threw a Murder Mystery Dinner Party.  I love murder mystery dinner parties.  They are so fun!  This one was about a wealthy man that past away.  Linda was his wife, who was very uppity and judgmental, especially to her sister.  Missy played Linda's sister.  She was a shy librarian.  Every time she said something, Linda was supposed to put her down.  Dave was the gardener.  He was an old man that lived alone, kind of like a hermit.  Kari was the daughter to the guy that died.  She was a trouble maker, who was famous for partying.  The press loved to follow her and take pictures of all the trouble she would get into.  Kristy played the role of the preacher.  She was a hypocrite.  Towards the end you find out about an affair she had.  Mikal was the son of the dead guy.  He was a very successful business man.  who talked on his phone a lot and was only concerned about his money.  I played the role of the maid.  I was supposed to be a big gossip.  I was supposed to listen in on every conversation and tell every body about the things I heard.  I'm a little bit sketchy on all the details, since it's been a while since we had the party.  I should update my blog more often, so this won't happen anymore.  In the end, we found out that the gardener was Kari and Mikal's real father.  I think Kari was the murderer.
It was a lot of fun.  when we finished, we all took turns trying on Dave's hat wig, eyebrows, and mustache.



Sunday - August 12, 2012
Roger's mom watched the kids while we went to the dinner party last night, then we slept at her house.



No comments:

Post a Comment