Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pack Meet - August 9, 2012

Thursday - August 9, 2012
Parker had a pack meeting over at North Park.  A funny side note: When we lived on the North side of Tremonton, people called the elementary school, North Park, and they called the park North Park Park.  When they sent out the information about the pack meet, the card said to meet at North Park.  I assumed they meant the park.  Most people on the south side of Tremonton didn't know to call it North Park Park.  There were only a few people who ended up going to the elementary school instead of the park.  I know it's not that interesting, I just have always thought that calling it North Park Park was funny.
So, Parker had a lot of fun at the meet.  They played a lot of games and Parker enjoyed hanging out with his new friend, Jake.  Alissa and her friend, Ellie (Jake's sister) went around and were able to do the activities also.  They had fun doing that.  Brinley spent most of her time playing on the swings.  I spent most of my time running from the bees.  There were too many bees there.  I do not like bees! 





No comments:

Post a Comment