Monday, March 11, 2013

Ice Skating - March 11, 2013

Monday - March 11, 2013
We had to take a break from our packing.  On Sunday the 10th.  Roger and the kids went to Tooele to go to a Moser family get together.  I stayed home and worked on packing. I was feeling too overwhelmed.  Especially since I knew we had to spend Monday in Salt Lake.  I needed all the time I possible could have to get everything packed and ready to go.
On Monday, I had an appointment with my sister and a lady that she is doing a wedding for.  I had to be there, since I am making her wedding cake.  Before our appointment, we had to go to Ogden for a dentist appointment for Parker.  After the dentist appointment, we met Roger's nephew, Jonny, at the ice skating rink for a little play time.  That was nice.  We needed to do something fun.  Life get's too busy when you are moving.  We had a lot of fun ice skating.
I took a lot more videos than I did pictures.  So these are all the pictures I have to show for our fun ice skating adventure.  Brinley and I look like we are having lots of fun.  It's a bummer I didn't get any pictures of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment