Monday, March 18, 2013

Moving Days - March 15 - 18, 2013

Friday - March 15, 2013
We gave ourselves 2 days to move, since we knew we weren't going to have a lot of help.
Here's the new place at the start of our moving things in.

Saturday - March 16, 2013
 I know, I'm a dork for taking a picture of myself with everybody behind me working so hard.  They had a really hard time moving the piano.  We forgot to get a dolly.
  Parker and Sarah Wilde worked really hard picking up garbage and toys from around the yard.

Monday - March 18, 2013
 Parker posing in the empty living room.  Our vacuum of 11 years decided to quit on us.  We tried desperately to get it to work, so we could finish vacuuming the whole house.  The bummer is, that I saved the room that needed the vacuuming the most, for last.  So this living room floor was not in very good shape.
 I'm going to miss this kitchen.  It was very good to me.

  Another part of the house that I will desperately miss.  Look at all of this storage area that was under the house.  It was so nice!  I loved being able to hang on to everything, because I had a place to keep it with out making the house look cluttery.  When we build a house, it will definitely have a large storage area.

No comments:

Post a Comment