Monday, March 17, 2014

Downtown St. George - March 17, 2014

Monday - March 17, 2014
Today, I spent the day cleaning my dad's house.  I really enjoy cleaning.... I know... weird, right?  Anyway, while I cleaned Roger, my dad, and the kids went to play at the splash pad in downtown St.George.  They all had a lot of fun.  We decided that from now on, we will be going to St.George at least once every 6 months to play and to clean my dad's house.  I've avoided going to St.George since my mom passed away.  I went once, to help go through her things, but that is the only time I had been until now.  I feel bad for avoiding it for so long.  I'm glad I came and that we had fun.  I thought it would be too hard and sad to be here with out my mom, but it turned out to be okay and I realized that my dad needs us to come and visit.  I think it helps to make it easier for him to stay in his house, which is what I'm pretty sure he wants to do.  He also really needs me to come and deep clean his house for him every 6 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment