Friday, June 13, 2014

Hay Fire - June 13, 2014

Friday - June 13, 2014
There was a fire at a Hay plant, close to Tremonton.  It started on Wednesday night.  When I climbed into bed Wednesday night, I laid down and started scrolling through facebook on my phone.  The first thing I noticed, was a question somebody posted to Tremonton Classifieds.  They were asking what that big explosion was and where were all the fire trucks heading.  People started responding about an explosion at the hay plant.  I got out of bed, went down stairs where Missy and the kids were sleeping and invited anybody who was awake to come outside with me and see if we could see anything.  We couldn't.  In the morning though, we checked the news to find out what happened.  Here is the news story: Hay Plant Fire.  The story says that the fire will burn for s long time, so when we got bored tonight, we decided to drive over and see it.  We took a lot of pictures.  I was surprised to see so much fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment