Monday, January 18, 2016

Snowball Fight - January 18, 2016

Monday - January 18th
Parker and Brinley went to play outside in the snow.  Our neighbor's Ashley and Autumn came out to join them.  Autumn really wants Alissa to come out and play with her, but Alissa is never in the mood.  I feel bad for Autumn.  I hope Alissa starts wanting to come out and play with us again soon.  I miss her.
The kids took out their snowball makers and decided that they were going to have a snowball fight.  They set up a shield to hide behind and started making a bunch of snowballs.  They had a pretty big stack of them, when Roger went out to play.  Their snowball fight turned into them against Roger.  I didn't join in, because I wanted to take pictures and we didn't have enough gloves for me.  Roger couldn't find his good gloves so he had to use mine.












No comments:

Post a Comment